1. Summary & Scope
2. Who we are
3. Companies and websites within scope
It includes personal data that is collected through our Websites, by Telephone, through LiveChat and through any related social media applications.
4. How do we collect this Information?
- Contacting us (e.g. by mail, email or telephone);
- Website tracking & cookies- We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, device details, cookies and web beacons;
- Subscribing to our publications;
- Marketing Materials – Interfaces like “Discuss your project”, “Subscribe to our Blog” “Newsletters”. You may choose to unsubscribe anytime by contacting at the e-mail address provided herein below;
- Filling out contact forms and e-mail links;
- Registering for events, promotions, contests, surveys and conferences;
- Submitting CVs, resumes or work history information;
- Contacting us for further information; and/or
- Providing us with business cards or other contact information.
5. Purpose of Collection of Personal data
6. Storage of Personal Information
7. Data protection & GDPR
8. Your rights as a Data Subject
9. Our Security Policies
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Alternatively, you can contact us at our global HQ using the following postal address or telephone numbers:
Telelogix IT Services,
21 LIU, Dubai Silicon Oasis,
+971 50 343 9412